I guess we didn't get enough, because we hung around and finished up a few things today. I got new tires on the tow vehicle, and after a few hours of catching up on work, I cleaned up the interior. We made a lot of sawdust and aluminum shavings during this work session, and they had migrated to every corner of the trailer despite frequent vacuumings. You've got to be careful about those aluminum shavings, because they will damage the floor if they are stepped on.
This evening, Brett and I tweaked a few cosmetic issues in Vintage Thunder. Our first piece of upholstery went in -- a padded bolster alongside the edge of the bed. It looks great. (Pictures later.) I can't wait to get our permanent upholstery on the dinette.
We also set up a spice rack, fixed some shelving, added some flooring to one of the closets, and did a little trim work. The rest of the evening was spent loading up all the personal cargo.
Earlier today, I tried taking photos with the ipix camera but there were problems with lighting. I'll try again in the morning before we head back to home base. If we can't get a good ipix image, I'll post panoramics of the interior from my Nikon.
On Thursday, the next phase of Project Vintage Thunder begins. We will take the trailer on a two-week trip up the east coast. Expect more blog entries and pictures. We'll test all the systems again and make notes for future improvement. Planned stops include St Augustine FL, Beaufort SC, Colonial Williamsburg, the Cherry Blossom Rally near Washington DC, Kingston NY, Bridgewater MA, Lincoln MA, and finally Vermont.