My own rubber room
Now that I have come down off the fume high I can post to the blog. I was able to get the foam I was heading out for in my last post.
Tonight we painted and glued hull liner, and cut foam for the dinette and reassembled part of the front end cap. The paint fumes mixed with the contact cement fumes got quite potent at times. When it did we would move out and do something else while the fantastic fans did their thing. We also started on the cushion disassembly.
At one point I decided to install the valves I bought today. I am going to have to make four trips. They are still the wrong size………
Rich got a bunch of stuff done today; all of the window frames are cleaned and sealed with clear. He masked off the bathroom dome and front dome. Primed and got one coat on both of them, while trying to work on magazine related things at the same time.
All of the paper is pulled and the paint looks good! This is really an easy enhancement to do and makes a big difference in the interior look of the coach.