As usual, something happened.........
Tonight we made some more progress, not enough mind you, but some.
The hull liner was waiting on the doorstep along with the dump valve kit. I had not gotten time during my normal workday to make it to Lowe's, so after Rich and I met up at the house we headed off. We returned some of the non necessary plumbing items and got a bunch of stuff we needed and things we forgot we needed and headed back. It was only after the store was closed that I realized we forgot to get the valves that were the MAIN reason for the trip, DOH!
We get started right away installing the hull liner so I could reset the dinette. I needed the dinette set so we can calculate the overhang at the end of the kitchen counter. The left side of the dinette is now in place. We need to laminate some panels before we finish the reinstall but that will be easy. I was able to calculate that I can get the new counter top and the new dinette top out of one 4X8 sheet of plywood. That also means one 4X8 sheet of laminate.
There are a few to do's with the dinette, but it will need to wait until I get the counter top laminate cut and I need some additional hardware for the tank cover. That will be a tomorrow project.
We hull liner-ed the front under window wrap and started on the wall next to the bed, then ran out of glue. Need to get a couple of cans if we are going to make it to the end of the project!
Rich finished removing the screens in the rest of the coach and did a 80% stripping of the front window screen frame. There was still a bit of cleaning to do, so he dove in there and got that done as well. I installed the replacement monitor panel, and did a little clean up before we called it a night. Tomorrow is a painting day!